Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 11g WLS Managed Server Fails to Start After Bundle Patch was Applied in Log "Java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Oracle/security/am/admin/config/util/ChildFirstURLClassLoader"
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- After installation of both the Coherence subsystem and OAM 22.214.171.124.5 to 126.96.36.199.6
- After applying <PATCH:22497461> - OAM BUNDLE PATCH 188.8.131.52.5 and <PATCH:24337560> - UPDATE OAM COHERENCE LIBRARY TO VERSION 184.108.40.206
- The Admin server would start, but it also caused the OAM Managed server to fail to start.
- The following stack was consistently observed.
- When patch 220.127.116.11.6 was removed the error would no longer manifest.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms