OIF11gR1 - How to use an Attribute in SAML which is not Stored in LDAP
(Doc ID 2275393.1)
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Identity Federation - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Identity Federation 126.96.36.199.0 version
- Use UPN as attribute
- New service provider - need to add for our OIF 188.8.131.52 IDP.
- For the nameID format, would like to use the UPN from our Windows environment
- However, that value is not stored as an attribute in OID for the user.
- Is there a way to just get that from the user session?
- Is there way to calculate it dynamically?
- Can I calculate that dynamically in the OIF session, or is there a way to store that as a session header and have OIF retrieve that value?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document