Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 Federation - Global Logout on the Federation identity Provider does not Work, User is still Logged in
(Doc ID 2275841.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Oracle Access Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 Federation - Global Logout on the Federation identity Provider does not Work
- OAM 18.104.22.168 as Identity Provider (IdP)
- Office365 as Service Provider(SP),
- Logout is not working... After a user hits logout in the Office 365 application and a logout SAML request is sent, user is still authenticated via OAM.
- OAM integration with other products as SP works fine
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.