Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 Federation - Global Logout on the Federation identity Provider does not Work, User is still Logged in
(Doc ID 2275841.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 Federation - Global Logout on the Federation identity Provider does not Work
- OAM 220.127.116.11 as Identity Provider (IdP)
- Office365 as Service Provider(SP),
- Logout is not working... After a user hits logout in the Office 365 application and a logout SAML request is sent, user is still authenticated via OAM.
- OAM integration with other products as SP works fine
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!