Role Is Granted Even Though Its End Date Set To Remove the Role Membership Has Passed
(Doc ID 2276659.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 11g to 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Role is granted even though its end date which was set to remove that role membership had passed.
- Create a user x and role y
- Login in as user x and request for role y
- Give start date as next day and end date as day after the start date.
- This goes in for request approval.
- The approver approves the request past the end date.
- The role is granted to the user if the request is approved after end date.
- If pending role grant is run, it revokes the role.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!