Creating ADF Task Form Generating Java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: Com.sun.webkit.dom.ElementImpl.getClientWidth
(Doc ID 2277222.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to generate an ADF Task Form, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1) Open JDevloper and create a Bpm Project with a sample Bpm process,
2) Create a User Task (e.g. RequestUserTask)
3) Create a Business Object with 2 arguments (e.g. string and int)
4) Create a Process Data Object based on the BusinessObject that we have created before
5) Select the UserTask and tray to generate automatically a Human Task Form
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document