Creating ADF Task Form Generating Java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: Com.sun.webkit.dom.ElementImpl.getClientWidth
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to generate an ADF Task Form, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1) Open JDevloper and create a Bpm Project with a sample Bpm process,
2) Create a User Task (e.g. RequestUserTask)
3) Create a Business Object with 2 arguments (e.g. string and int)
4) Create a Process Data Object based on the BusinessObject that we have created before
5) Select the UserTask and tray to generate automatically a Human Task Form
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms