Last updated on JUNE 20, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.161018 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User search (second time onward) takes previously searched and selected user's action (edit, enable/disable, lock/unlock and reset password )
* If one search for a user using unique criteria, e.g. login, a single result is returned.
* if one select this result, an action bar becomes active, so that one can perform various actions on the account without having to open the result details.
If one then search for another user by login, the single result is returned - and the action bar remains active and Any actions taken actually effect the first account returned, not the one that shows in the result.
Action bar should not be enabled until resulted row from the user search is selected. The same behavior for organization search is working as expected. Customer is expecting the same on the User Search also.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Self service page with xelsysadm user,
2. Click on "Manage" tab and Click on "Users" tab,
3. Search with an existing User with "User Login" search criteria,
4. Search will Result with single user login and by default These operations (like Edit, Open,Disable,Delete, Lock/Unlock and Reset Password) would not be displayed/Enabled in the action bar.
5. On selecting the result row (now user login link), These operations (like Edit, Open,Disable,Delete, Lock/Unlock and Reset Password) would be displayed/enabled in the action bar and do any of the operation (like Edit, Open,Disable,Delete, Lock/Unlock and Reset Password) on the selected user
6. Now, Search with another User login and search results with single user.
7. Now Click on the "Edit" link for the action bar (Note: Don't select the listed row), It shows previously searched user details for editing not the one which searched recently.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms