Recon Events Created by Active Directory User Target Delete Recon Fails Due to UPN (userPrincipalName) is NULL
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2018
Applies to:Identity Manager Connector - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AD user accounts were deleted from the AD Server but the recon events created by Active Directory User Target Delete Recon Schedule Job are failing with the following error is seen in the log:
1. Use the Access Policy to create a new account for Test User
2. In OIM, the Account Tab will show a Provisioned AD account
3. Log into AD Server and delete the account ( Test User)
4. Run the "Active Directory Delete User Target Recon" Schedule Job and it will show a successful run
5. Verify the Recon Events (event for Test User deletion) with the errors as before.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms