Oracle Access Manager 11grr2ps3 (OAM 18.104.22.168.x) Plugin Activation Fails "IOException While Checking the Node Heartbeat"
(Doc ID 2279851.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 11grr2ps3 (OAM 126.96.36.199.x) Plugin Activation Fails
- OAM is behind SSL terminated Proxy/Load Balancer
- OAM Servers are running on plain http
- Access Manager settings has the HTTPS hostname and port number of the Load Balancer
- Plugin deployment fails with the following error,
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document