Oracle Access Manager 11grr2ps3 (OAM 220.127.116.11.x) Plugin Activation Fails "IOException While Checking the Node Heartbeat"
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 11grr2ps3 (OAM 22.214.171.124.x) Plugin Activation Fails
- OAM is behind SSL terminated Proxy/Load Balancer
- OAM Servers are running on plain http
- Access Manager settings has the HTTPS hostname and port number of the Load Balancer
- Plugin deployment fails with the following error,
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms