Extending Weblogic Domain to include JRF Changes back Custom Realm to Default Realm
(Doc ID 2280270.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If weblogic domain default realm is changed from myRealm to custom Realm and it is extended to include Enterprise Manager, jrf and coherence extensions; the default realm is changed back to "myRealm" from custom Realm.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Download fmw_18.104.22.168.0_infrastructure.jar
2. Install it using the command
java -jar fmw_22.214.171.124.0_infrastructure.jar
3. Run config.sh from ORACLE_HOME/oracle_common/common/bin
4. Create weblogic domain with Admin and managed server
5. Create new Test Relam relam by adding this to config.xml
6. From console ---domain name ---security change the new TestRelam as default relam
7. Restart services and confirm everything is fine.
8. Apply <Patch 20952475> - CUSTOM SECURITY DISAPPEARED AFTER EXTENDING THE WLS DOMAIN
9. Run rcu from ORACLE_HOME/oracle_common/common/bin and loaded schemas.
10. Run config.sh again from ORACLE_HOME/oracle_common/common/bin
11. Extend domain to include Enterprise Manager, jrf and coherence extensions.
12. Extend domain completes successfully.
13. Now start Admin Server and we see that default relam is changed back to myRelam
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document