Last updated on JUNE 29, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.160419 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying the fix for <Bug 24335236>, when a disconnected application instance's entitlement is revoked within a certification with closed loop remediation setup, the orchestration will go into "COMPENSATED" status and the CheckProvisioningStatus handler fails with the below error.
The issue can be reproducedwith the following steps:
1. User with a Disconnected Flat File account (a normal disconnected application instance account should also work)
2. The user needs to have at least one entitlement from the app instance in #1 above
3. The application and entitlements are certifiable
1. Create a Certification for the user that has the Flat File account
2. Add the user that will be in the certification and verify that the option
"Users with Any Level of Risk" is selected.
3. Select the application that will be in the certification and verify that
"All Entitlements" option is selected.
4. Assign the certification to the Users Manager or just use the
default/out of the box setting and it gets assigned to xelsysadm.
5. Click on create button.
6. Click on yes in order to create the certification job and run it.
7. Log into OIM as the user that was selected to be assigned the certification
and open the certification in which was created in the certification dashboard.
8. Select the user who has the disc app instance entitlement provisioned.
9. Revoke one entitlement that belong to Flat File application.
10. Complete the certification.
11. The request is generated.
12. The request has errored out. The CheckProvisioningStatus Event Handler has failed at the associated orchestration.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms