Approver Appearing Null In Request Approver Details When Approver User Is Disabled/Deleted In OIM
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approver Appearing null in Request Approver details when Approver User is Disabled/Deleted In OIM.
Use case is as below
1. Request is raised in OIM,
2. Check the approval details of the request in Identity Console under assignees the approver display name is shown.
3. Approver is disabled/deleted in OIM
4. Check the same request in console : assignee is now displayed as null
5. One clicking on that null row assignee, details is displayed in the history of that request.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms