Approver Appearing Null In Request Approver Details When Approver User Is Disabled/Deleted In OIM
(Doc ID 2280744.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approver Appearing null in Request Approver details when Approver User is Disabled/Deleted In OIM.
Use case is as below
1. Request is raised in OIM,
2. Check the approval details of the request in Identity Console under assignees the approver display name is shown.
3. Approver is disabled/deleted in OIM
4. Check the same request in console : assignee is now displayed as null
5. One clicking on that null row assignee, details is displayed in the history of that request.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!