Users Grantees Are Unable To View And Search Privileged Accounts In The Self Service UI
(Doc ID 2283596.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Privileged Account Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users added as Grantees are unable to search and view privileged accounts from the "My Accounts" menu in the OPAM Self Service UI.
Users that have been assigned as Grantees for privileged accounts are expected to search and view the privileged accounts in the "My Accounts" menu of the OPAM Self Service UI.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Launch the OPAM Administration UI
- Select the desired Target.
- Add a privileged account from the target.
- Add a grantee to the privileged account.
- Logon to the OPAM Self Service UI as the grantee user.
- Search for the privileged account.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document