Invalid Credentals Message Results when Logging Into WebCenter Content (WCC) via Load Balancer (LB)
(Doc ID 2287671.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WebCenter Content 12c.
- The WCC domain is configured as a cluster.
- OHS (Oracle HTTP Server) front-ends the managed servers and a Load Balancer is configured to front-end the OHS servers.
- WCC is accessed via Load Balancer using HTTPS. The LB is the SSL termination point.
- When accessing WCC managed server through its own port, users are able to log in.
- When accessing WCC through OHS, users are able to log in.
- When accessing WCC through the LB, users are unable to log in. Receiving "Invalid Credentials" error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document