Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Sites - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With "Multi-Server Load Balancing Architecture", how do we complete the clustering-like configuration while maintaining this infrastructure?
LB --> 2 Nodes --> shared fs/shared DB
• Each node has its own IP/Hostname and hosted on separate physical servers in the same subnet.
• Each node hosts its own domain with one AdminServer and one Managed Server
• The domains on each node are named the same but they are distinctly separate domains.
• Each domain has their own datasources configured, but they are using the same schema user name, thus they share schema tables, including the OPSS tables.
• Both Managed Servers are using a shared file system location, but they are not sharing the config files, such as wcs_properties.json, host.properties, etc.
• Each Managed Server is using its own deployment Sites and CAS war files, where Stage Mode = stage (yes, not using nostage mode)
• The *-cache.xml files are configured for multicast communication.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms