Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
External Authentication has been successfully enabled for Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c.
When trying to map Enterprise Roles defined in the authentication LDAP to ODI Roles, the following error is received:
Note the error stack above is extracted from ODI 18.104.22.168.6. The issue however is reproduced with previous ODI 12c releases. The single difference being the line number in the error message.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Configure ODI to use Microsoft Active Directory (AD) for user authentication.
- Create an user in ODI Studio to match the Microsoft AD user, and successfully authenticate the user via AD.
- Define a GROUP in AD called "ODI-AD1" and assign user "A" to this group.
- Create a role in ODI called "ODI -AD1– ROLE"” and associate AD Group "ODI-AD1" and set Role Profiles.
- Login to ODI client with User "A". Observe the error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms