FRM-41213 - Unable to connect to Reports Server when Calling a Report from Forms Using RUN_REPORT_OBJECT()
Last updated on JULY 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Forms - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Reports Developer - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Calling a simple report using the In-Process Reports Server with rwservlet and rwclient works.
2. ./rwdiag.sh -findAll shows that the Reports Server is found.
3. Calling the report from Forms using the RUN_REPORT_OBJECT() built-in fails with:
FRM-41213 - Unable to connect to Reports Server <report server name>
4. Running the diagnostic test from from <Note 880823.1> shows:
ERROR ! >>>>> zrclient.jar not found in CLASSPATH
ERROR ! >>>>> rwrun.jar not found in CLASSPATH
5. The default.env file is being used and it does contain the necessary jar files for running RUN_REPORT_OBJECT()in the CLASSPATH:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms