ADF Task Flow Consumed as Portlet Using the JSF Portlet Bridge doesn't take Parameters when Consumed from WebCenter Portal
(Doc ID 2289112.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ADF task flows consumed in WebCenter Portal using the JSF Portlet bridge do not take page or URL parameters.
Expect being able to send page or URL parameters to task flows consumed using the JSF Portlet bridge.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create an ADF Application with a task flow that accepts a parameter.
- Test the application runs fine and takes parameters standalone.
- Create a portlet from the task flow using the JSF Portlet bridge.
- Deploy the application to the WC_Portlet managed server.
- Register the portlet producer with WebCenter Portal.
- Add the portlet with the task flow to a page in a portal.
- Crate a page parameter and wire to the task flow.
Here you will see the parameters are not passed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document