Last updated on JULY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.170117 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 184.108.40.206.x) Federation - Token Issuance Policy Rule Evaluation Fails to Check Authorization Groups
- Doing Service Provider (SP) initiated SAML SSO with token issuance policy conditions to check for presence of OUD groups on authorization.
- Only rule which works on token issuance policy is 'TRUE'
- All other conditions fail and allows all users without role access the application.
- Federation with Token insurance policy is working properly for both allow and deny at base 220.127.116.11, but fail after patch up to BP08
- From OAM log ...
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms