Last updated on JULY 28, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Duplicate grant entitlements tasks are created for disconnected application.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. User makes the first role request for disconnected application, it creates provisioning account(App Instance) task to admin
2. Admin does not do any action yet
3. User makes second role request for the same disconnected application.
4. Admin completes the app Instance provision task
5. Now admin could see duplicate grant entitlement tasks for the second role requested (this happens for any subsequent roles requested after the first role when admin did not do any action on the provision task yet)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms