With Disconnected Application OIM Creates Duplicate Grant Entitlement Tasks
(Doc ID 2291734.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2021
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Duplicate grant entitlements tasks are created for disconnected application.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. User makes the first role request for disconnected application, it creates provisioning account(App Instance) task to admin
2. Admin does not do any action yet
3. User makes second role request for the same disconnected application.
4. Admin completes the app Instance provision task
5. Now admin could see duplicate grant entitlement tasks for the second role requested (this happens for any subsequent roles requested after the first role when admin did not do any action on the provision task yet)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document