Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 188.8.131.52.x) Pre-authentication Advanced Rule Switching not Working - Log Shows "After Read : Authentication Scheme : null"
- The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Directly access a protected resource from an unauthenticated session.
2. Pre-Authentication advanced rules are not evaluated correctly (evaluation of the "switching" rule)
3. The "switch" to the desired Auth Scheme is not performed
- In the OAM log the following is seen:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms