Unable to Login to WebLogic Admin Console via IE 11 after "Configuration Archive Enabled" in WebLogic Server 22.214.171.124
Last updated on MAY 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to log in to the WebLogic Server (WLS) 188.8.131.52 Administration Console through Internet Explorer (IE) 11.
The user is redirected back to the login form again and again. This issue does not happen when using Firefox or Chrome.
The issue occurs after enabling the parameter "Configuration Archive Enabled" in weblogic 184.108.40.206.
Issue can be reproduced using these steps:
1. Login into weblogic console.
2. Click on the name of the domain
3. In the right pane, click the Configuration->General tab.
4. Click on "Advanced" option
5. Click on check box Configuration Archive Enabled
6. Enter the number for Archive Configuration Count:
7. Save changes and restart Admin Server
Under domain home you will have configArchive folder where configurations are backed up
Changing the Configuration Audit Type option using below steps:
Domain -> Configuration -> General and change the "Configuration Audit Type" to "Change Audit"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms