Unable to Login to WebLogic Admin Console via IE 11 after "Configuration Archive Enabled" in WebLogic Server 184.108.40.206
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to log in to the WebLogic Server (WLS) 18.104.22.168 Administration Console through Internet Explorer (IE) 11.
The user is redirected back to the login form again and again. This issue does not happen when using Firefox or Chrome.
The issue occurs after enabling the parameter "Configuration Archive Enabled" in weblogic 22.214.171.124.
Issue can be reproduced using these steps:
1. Login into weblogic console.
2. Click on the name of the domain
3. In the right pane, click the Configuration->General tab.
4. Click on "Advanced" option
5. Click on check box Configuration Archive Enabled
6. Enter the number for Archive Configuration Count:
7. Save changes and restart Admin Server
Under domain home you will have configArchive folder where configurations are backed up
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms