Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Records Management
Contents / Records having multiple revisions and that are processed by Disposition action "Delete All Revisions (Leave Metadata)" , does not delete the previous revisions .
Only the latest revision is being deleted while retaining the metadata.
Disposition action set should process and delete all revisions of the content item and not the "latest" one alone .
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new retention schedule with a disposal rule using Destroy All Revisions (Leave Metadata)
2. Create new document, with multiple revisions using the leave metadata disposal rule/retention schedule as created above
3. Execute the rule and approve the disposal.
4. Make sure nothing outstanding for approval (run batch services)
5. Go view the the document that had multiple revisions, and the current revision is still showing, accessible and check out with the correct document displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms