404 Page Page Not Found Error In Identity And Sysadmin Console After LCM Upgrade
(Doc ID 2295383.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle IDM Tools - Version 184.108.40.206.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.2 version, IDM product upgrade
404 Page Page not found error in identity and sysadmin console after LCM upgrade of OIM Only non-HA setup from 18.104.22.168.7 to 22.214.171.124.0
When LCM is starting the OIM server, during the later parts of the upgrade process, the selfservice and sysadmin console deployments fails with following error
Upgrade script errors:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Use IDMTools LCM to deploy OIM only, non-HA 126.96.36.199
- Apply BP07 to the PS2 env
- Deploy some UI customizations in custom-dev-starter-pack.war, which work fine in PS2
- Later, obtain LCM R2 PS3 BP02 Upgrade tool via <Patch 21419345>
- Run the Upgrade Report
- Grab the PS3 repo
- Setup and run the Upgrade tool: perl idmUpgrade.pl -node=OIM -repoLocs=/myrepo/PS3/OIM/Installers -props=upgrade.properties -mode=both
-- it errors out after the initial upgrade steps at the point where it has to restart the OIM managed server
Some PS2 specific customization were added to oracle.iam.ui.custom-dev-starter-pack.war that are not compatible with PS3.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document