An Error is Generated when an Attempt is made to view a Document with Annotations via Content UI (ADF); 404 Not Found
(Doc ID 2298552.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle WebCenter Content: Imaging - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following annotation added to document, the document is no longer view-able via Content UI (formerly ADF UI) document viewer. Also unable to view documents that already had annotations and were view-able before.
404 Not Found error occurs after trying to click on the Annotated PDF/TIFF links
Below are the steps to replicate the issue:
- Login into Content UI.
- Upload a document.
- Click the search button to find the document to ensure it has been released.
- Click on the file name to open the document in Document Viewer.
- Add annotation to the document.
- Clicked on Annotated PDF; 404 Not Found error
- Click on the browser's refresh button (document no longer view-able). Only see black and yellow rectangles as shown below.
- Attempt closing the Document Viewer tab
- Attempt to re-open the document via Search Results; same results
Exceptions found in the Content Server Native UI online logs (Administration -> Log Files -> Content Server Logs)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document