Component Reorder in af:query Does Not Behave Correctly for More Than 10 Criterion On The Panel
(Doc ID 2299962.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle JDeveloper - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In an af:query component, it is seen that the Reorder functionality does not behave correctly if there are more than 10 criterion on the panel.
Steps to replicate issue
On a page with a af:query component for a ViewObject that has more than 10 query-able attributes
1) Click in the Advanced mode button.
2) Add fields until there are 11 or more criterion on the panel.
3) Click the Reorder button.
4) Reorder some of the fields in the list and take note of the new order.
5) Click OK on the Reorder popup.
See that the the first 2 criterion are order correctly but then you will see the 11th, 12th, 13th etc criterion then followed by the 3rd, 4th etc.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!