Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to search for objects on the Operator tab in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Studio 184.108.40.206.0, from a repository on MS SQL Server, the following error is displayed:
The problem happens with the following steps:
- In ODI Studio, go to the Operator tab.
- Click on any object to highlight it.
- Click on Search option in the drop down menu bar and select 'Find ODI Object.'
- In the 'Find ODI Object' panel, enter any string that matches an existing object.
- There will be no results with repositories on a MS SQL Server database and you will get the above error.
- However, if you perform the search from the Designer tab, or with a non-MS SQL Server database, you will see results.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms