Search on ODI Objects Results in "ODI-26112: Error While Performing Search For ODI Sessions" From the Operator Tab on MS SQL Server
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to search for objects on the Operator tab in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Studio 18.104.22.168.0, from a repository on MS SQL Server, the following error is displayed:
The problem can be reproduced with the following steps:
- In ODI Studio, go to the Operator tab.
- Click on any object to highlight it.
- Click on Search option in the drop down menu bar and select 'Find ODI Object.'
- In the 'Find ODI Object' panel, enter any string that matches an existing object.
- There will be no results with repositories on a MS SQL Server database and you will get the above error.
- However, if you perform the search from the Designer tab, or with a non-MS SQL Server database, you will see results.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms