Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 18.104.22.168.0) IIS WebGate Configured as Detached Credential Collector (DCC) Fails to Respond
(Doc ID 2308192.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Oracle Access Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.161018 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 126.96.36.199.0) IIS WebGate Configured as Detached Credential Collector (DCC) Fails to Respond
- OAM 188.8.131.52.0 IIS WebGate is configured as the DCC WebGate
- It may fail to return pages (either intermittently or consistently)
- Using SIMPLE or CERT communication mode
- A review of a header trace appears to show that no response is returned to requests sent to the IIS DCC WebGate
- A review of the OAM server diagnostic logs shows messages are sent to the WebGate
- No corresponding message is shown as being received by the WebGate when the trace mode oblog.log is reviewed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.