FMw 220.127.116.11.0: "ONS configuration failed" or "oracle.ons.NoServersAvailable: Subscription time out"
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2018
Applies to:JDBC - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading Fusion Middleware (FMW) from 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0, JDBC fails with the error "ONS configuration failed" or "Subscription time out".
- Exact same configuration works fine in SQL Developer (188.8.131.52.1159).
- This issue is consistent.
- Issue is seen for all datasources.
- Issue is seen while creating a new datasource as well as while testing an existing datasource.
- This is a single instance database, not RAC, so no ONS service running.
FMW was upgraded from 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms