Content Manager Task Flow Returns Changed Could Not be Saved When Doing a Checkin of Profile Metadata
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Checkin a document using the custom checkin profile.
2. Enter the content detail and surf to the "metadata" tab.
3. Update metadata value and save.
4. Navigate to an empty page link from the navigation menu.
5. An alert will appear saying:
something is pending and changes could not be saved. Do you want to leave the page?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms