Content Manager Task Flow Returns Changed Could Not be Saved When Doing a Checkin of Profile Metadata
(Doc ID 2308419.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Checkin a document using the custom checkin profile.
2. Enter the content detail and surf to the "metadata" tab.
3. Update metadata value and save.
4. Navigate to an empty page link from the navigation menu.
5. An alert will appear saying:
something is pending and changes could not be saved. Do you want to leave the page?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document