Autogenerated ADF Form Has Several Errors After Generation
(Doc ID 2309102.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to compile an auto-generated ADF Form (after installing Patch 25333619), the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. In the BPM project, open the human task.
2. Click the "Form" dropdown -> click "Auto-Generate Task Form…"
3. Name the new ADF project (e.g., "ADF_UI") -> click OK -> OK -> OK
4. Wait several minutes for the two ADF forms to generate.
5. Ensure the tab of the ADF form ending with the name "_TaskDetails.jspx" is selected.
6. Open the generated jspx's "Source" tab to view the errors.
Installing Patch 25333619 triggers this issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!