SVN: ODI Studio Incorrectly Detects Differences and Shows No Code for "JOIN" Condition when "Compare Results"
(Doc ID 2312860.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After instantiating a new branch from a tag (on an empty repository), when looking at Version History and "Compare Results" for Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) mappings that contain a JOIN immediately show a difference between the ODI repository and SVN: ODI shows no code for the JOIN in SVN, and does show code for the JOINS in the ODI repository, even though the mapping comes directly from SVN and was not modified.
This is the same behavior that was fixed by <Patch 26249461> for FILTERS, but here it is for JOINS.
- In Trunk: create a full or partial tag containing mappings that makes use of "JOIN" filter conditions.
- Create a branch from trunk
- Login to the empty Work Repository (WR) associated with the newly created branch.
- In ODI Studio menu, select Team > VCS Actions > Populate from VCS
- Right click on the mapping.
Select: Version - Version History
- In Version History window, select icon to "Compare Versions"
- Notice that even though no changes were done, there are changes shown for the "JOIN" condition, and the SVN repository is found to have an empty join condition
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document