Coherence Federation Persistence Data Loss With 'Failed To Recover Partition'
(Doc ID 2313484.1)
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Coherence - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is on coherence 220.127.116.11.0 version. Customer has experienced a data Loss with 'Failed to recover partition' errors in the federation-persistence cluster environment. The below are the steps performed on a federation persistence cluster to test the recovery of the data.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Started Coherence Federation Persistence Clusters.
- Noted the count of all cache entries using the JMX JConsole.
- Stopped all coherence nodes.
- Restarted all coherence nodes.
- Took the counts again in the JSM Jconsole - noticed loss of entries.
- Looked in the log files and saw errors, for an example ...
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document