Certification Dashboard Not Adding Certify To Action History
(Doc ID 2313554.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Completing a user certification from the dashboard does not add the certify action to the action history.
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Create two users provision them to a target (for example LDAP) and add them the same entitlement.
- Create a user certification for those 2 users , application instance and entitlement and make sure that the reviewer is not xelsysadm.
- Login with the reviewer and open the certification. You will see two lines: Select one of the users and click complete.
- Click that user to go to the user details, select his entitlement and look at the action history tab, as expected we will see the line certify.
- Now run the certification schedule job so a new certification is created.
- This time login with xelsysadm, but go to the dashboard and open the certification.
- As before we have two lines one for each user.
- Perform the same steps as before and Complete one of the users.
- When you now go to the action history you will see that the certify line is missing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document