Certification Dashboard Not Adding Certify To Action History
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Completing a user certification from the dashboard does not add the certify action to the action history.
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Create two users provision them to a target (for example LDAP) and add them the same entitlement.
- Create a user certification for those 2 users , application instance and entitlement and make sure that the reviewer is not xelsysadm.
- Login with the reviewer and open the certification. You will see two lines: Select one of the users and click complete.
- Click that user to go to the user details, select his entitlement and look at the action history tab, as expected we will see the line certify.
- Now run the certification schedule job so a new certification is created.
- This time login with xelsysadm, but go to the dashboard and open the certification.
- As before we have two lines one for each user.
- Perform the same steps as before and Complete one of the users.
- When you now go to the action history you will see that the certify line is missing
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms