SVN: an ODI Artifact That Was Re-imported After a Delete Fails to Be Added to VCS with "Error ODI-12050"
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 188.8.131.52.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to import a mapping that was exported from another master / work repository (MR/WR) into a versioned MR/WR where a mapping existed previously but was deleted, the following error occurs when adding the object for versioning:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Delete mapping from branch repository
- Clone trunk repository, login with ODI Studio and don't apply or configure any versioning
- Modify the same mapping that was deleted in branch and export it
- Import the mapping to branch, ie: right-click on Mappings, and select to import using synonym insert_update mode
- Select to add the mapping to Apache Subversion (SVN), ie: right-click on mapping, select "Version" Add to VCS....
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms