Oracle Access Manager 12c (OAM 184.108.40.206.x) 12c Webgate Request for Obrar.cgi Results in Error 404 Not Found
(Doc ID 2317641.1)
Last updated on MAY 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 12c (OAM 18.104.22.168.3.x) 12c Webgate Request for Obrar.cgi Results in Error 404 Not Found
- OHS Webgate version 22.214.171.124.0
- Request for obrar.cgi results in error 404 Not Found
- WebLogic application is protected with OAM login. when the redirect is performed from the OAM server back to the application (post authentication), it results in an error "404 Not Found".
- The requested resource is "obrar.cgi".
- Noticed that the call back from the OAM server is over HTTP, not HTTPS.
1. User requests protected resource
2. User is redirected to OAM server (obrareq.cgi)
3. If user is not authenticated, there is a redirect to the login page, then back to OAM server (auth_cred_submit)
4. User is redirected back to the WebLogic application, but receives error "404 Not Found". The request is for obrar.cgi.
4. http://abcd.com/obrar.cgi?encreport=... - Result is "404 Not Found"
It used to work in FMW 11g. The problem has only occurred after upgraded to FMW 12c.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document