Oracle Access Manager (OAM 11g) Integrated with SharePoint - Post Upgrade From 126.96.36.199.3 to 188.8.131.52.x - After Entering Credentials Results in "502 Proxy Error"
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.161018 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Post OAM upgrade, SharePoint 2010 and 2013 (with 10g webgate) applications are not able to communicate with OAM servers, getting "502 proxy error" post entering credentials
- SharePoint IIS webagte log ... “Oracle AccessGate API is not initialized”
- SharePoint (IIS) webgate is using open communication mode
- Steps below:
1. Access SharePoint url " https://docs.domain/sites/abc"
2. User being challenged for credentials
3. User enter credentials and hit submit
4. User receive "502 proxy error" in the browser
Upgraded OAM from 220.127.116.11.3 to 18.104.22.168.161018
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms