WebLogic JMS Bridge "Preserve Message Properties" Doesn't Work
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"preserve message properties" option in message bridge settings doesn't work when the source is a foreign JMS broker and milliseconds in timestamp field is not shown when browsing message in WebLogic console. You want to add the millisecond in timestamp field when browsing messages in JMS topic/queue.
1. Create a JMS bridge from activemq Q1 to WebLogic JMS Q2
2. Set bridge "Preserve Message Properties" checked
3. Shutdown the bridge
4. Send a message to Q1, the times tamp is T1
5. Enable the bridge and the message will be send to Q2
6. Browse the message in WebLogic JMS, the time stamp is T2
7. Observe that T1 is not equal to T2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms