ODSM Fails with "An unresolvable error has occurred" When Entering Invalid or Empty Password in "Ping Protocol Settings" for OVD 11g Adapter
(Doc ID 2323193.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Virtual Directory - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error "An unresolvable error has occurred" returned when entering an invalid or empty / blank password in "Ping Protocol Settings" for Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD) 11g adapter.
- Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Login to the OVD server using ODSM as cn=orcladmin
2. Click "Adapter" tab
3. Select the desired Adapter
4. Under General tab go to "Ping Protocol Settings"
5. Enter an invalid or an empty password for "Ping Bind Password"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!