Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Virtual Directory - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error "An unresolvable error has occurred" returned when entering an invalid or empty / blank password in "Ping Protocol Settings" for Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD) 11g adapter.
- Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Login to the OVD server using ODSM as cn=orcladmin
2. Click "Adapter" tab
3. Select the desired Adapter
4. Under General tab go to "Ping Protocol Settings"
5. Enter an invalid or an empty password for "Ping Bind Password"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms