WFR WebVerifier Group Security Does Not Allow Users Without SET Privilege To See Multiple Group Batches
(Doc ID 2323508.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2022
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Forms Recognition - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WebCenter Forms Recognition (WFR) is set to assign different verification states based on the company the document belongs to (i.e. 552 - Company A, 553 - company B, 554 - company C). A user group is created for each company and each group does not have the "SET" privilege, so users can not change the security in WFR WebVerifier.
Below are the WebVerifier properties for each user group:
- CompanyA: Workflow Tab: Input State: 552
- CompanyB: Workflow Tab: Input State: 553
- CompanyC: Workflow Tab: Input State: 554
- A new user is created for Company A - the user is able to process only batches in state 552.
- A new user is created for Company B - the user is able to process only batches in state 553.
- A new user is created for Company AB - the user is able to process only batches in state 552 and cannot process batches in state 553.
Users are able to process batches with states assigned to multiple groups only if the SET property is assigned to each group and the users add the different states manually on his/her WebVerifier settings. In other words, the settings set by the Administrator are not working if the user does not have "SET" privilege.
It is expected that each group membership will allow the users to see both the 552 and the 553 batches in WebVerifier without the SET privilege.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document