When parameters are added to a parameteric role, you can no longer select them in the Organization Unit.
(Doc ID 2325078.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In BPM workspace, when parameters are added to a parameteric role, you can no longer select them in the Organization Unit.
Following steps can be used to see this behavior:
- Go to BPM workspace -> Administration -> Organization Units
- Create an Org. Unit called "TestOU"
- Go Parametric Roles and Create a Parametric Role called "TestP_params" with 1 parameter called "country" . Add any condition. Save
- Create another Parametric Role called "TestP_Noparams" without any parameter. Add a condition. Save.
- Go Organization Units -> TestOU. Under Members -> Parameteric Roles section. Click '+' to add a paramteric role.
Here only parametric role "TestP_Noparams" is listed.
Is this an expected behavior or a bug ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document