Accessibility Options Are Not Saved Between Sessions
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.170418 version, Identity Self Service
Accessibility options are not saved between sessions. Please refer to following scenario:
1) Navigate to OIM Self Service Screen.
2) Click Accessibility link in the upper-right-hand corner.
3) Select I am a Screen Reader
4) Save this option.
5) Now continue with OIM self Service functionalities after login.
6) Sign out and close the browser.
7) Repeat Step # 1 - 2 with new browser session.
After Step # 7. you will notice that the user have to re-select the option "I am a Screen Reader". Is there any way in which this selection can be persisted once the selection is made?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms