Accessibility Options Are Not Saved Between Sessions
(Doc ID 2325390.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.170418 version, Identity Self Service
Accessibility options are not saved between sessions. Please refer to following scenario:
1) Navigate to OIM Self Service Screen.
2) Click Accessibility link in the upper-right-hand corner.
3) Select I am a Screen Reader
4) Save this option.
5) Now continue with OIM self Service functionalities after login.
6) Sign out and close the browser.
7) Repeat Step # 1 - 2 with new browser session.
After Step # 7. you will notice that the user have to re-select the option "I am a Screen Reader". Is there any way in which this selection can be persisted once the selection is made?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document