Created By and Updated By Fields are Updated with User Key in User Certification
(Doc ID 2326034.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.160419 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In user certification, the Created By and Updated By fields are updated with User key instead of either user login/display name in certification summary page which is not meaningful.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a User certification and run it.
2. Login to Identity self service with system administrator user.
3. Select on "Compliance" tab on top right corner and Click on "Dashboard" under the "Identity Certification".
4. Click on the User Certification task.
5. Check the "Created By" and "Update By" column values. It is updated with User Key of system administrator user.
6. This is same case when Reviewer logins into self service page and reviewing the pending certification.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!