Error occurred while updating attribute: ns0:resiliencyNotificationConfig
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Fabric
When attempting to set the ResiliencyConfig attribute, the following error occurs in the EM Console.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to EM Console -> SOA -> soa-infra -> (right-mouse click) -> SOA Administration -> Resiliency Configuration.
2. Check Enabled for Resiliency.
3. Click More Resiliency Configuration Properties...
4. Click attribute ResiliencyConfig.
5. Update any key value.
6. Click Apply and error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms