OIM 18.104.22.168.6: After All Approvals Are Completed the Request Is Stuck in "Request Approved Fulfilment Pending" For Modify Entitlement Request
(Doc ID 2330291.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Modify Entitlement request after all approvals are met the request is stuck in "Request Approved Fulfilment Pending". This issue is happening in R2PS2 BP06
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a disconnected app instance (DiscAppIn1) with entitlements. Make sure entitlements have an UDF added on which modify can be attempted.
2. provision app instance and one entitlement to a end user.
3. Login as End User and Open "Modify Entitlement" and change the value for the UDF on the entitlement form.
4. A request is created. Login as beneficiary manager/xelsysadm and approve the request and operational level,
"Home" -> "Pending Approvals"/Inbox -> open the task generated at step above.
5. Open and Complete Manual Fulfillment Update task.
6. Open "Track requests" and search for the request .
It still has status "Request Approved Fulfilment Pending".
After all approvals are met the request is expected to be in "Request Completed" status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document