WFR AP Project does not Extract "InvoiceNumber" after Training Vendor Subclass
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Forms Recognition - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using the WebCenter Forms Recognition (WFR) AP Project 1007CA:
- After training some invoices within a Vendor subclass, the InvoiceNumber field is not extracted.
- Prior to training, the InvoiceNumber was extracted for the "Invoices" class.
- Training new documents and specifically selecting the Invoice Number value still does not allow for the InvoiceNumber to get extracted.
- When viewing the "InvoiceNumber" field properties "Evaluation" tab for that Vendor Subclass, it shows the field as "Not learned" even though a value was selected and trained.
- In Learn Set Manager when viewing that vendor subclass in the Global Learn Set, the InvoiceNumber field shows as invalid on the bottom pane.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms