BlueKai Integration Returns Just One Segment Even if the User Belongs to Several Segments
(Doc ID 2335852.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Sites - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BlueKai integration returns JUST one segment, even if the user belongs to several ones.
steps to reproduce this issue:
1. Create 2 campaigns in BlueKai
2. Create one BlueKai segment in WCS, associated to the first campaign
3. Create another BlueKai segment in WCS, associated to the second campaign
4. Add the BlueKai code of the WCS page as explained in https://docs.oracle.com/middleware/12213/wcs/develop/GUID-36537B60-0ABC-42D3-A071-ACF8AA7F84A2.htm#WBCSD2346
5. The important thing that user MUST belong to both campaigns
6. Go to the WCS Page integrated with BlueKai and you will see that Bluekai API returns only one of two segments
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document