BlueKai Integration Returns Just One Segment Even if the User Belongs to Several Segments
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Sites - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BlueKai integration returns JUST one segment, even if the user belongs to several ones.
steps to reproduce this issue:
1. Create 2 campaigns in BlueKai
2. Create one BlueKai segment in WCS, associated to the first campaign
3. Create another BlueKai segment in WCS, associated to the second campaign
4. Add the BlueKai code of the WCS page as explained in https://docs.oracle.com/middleware/12213/wcs/develop/GUID-36537B60-0ABC-42D3-A071-ACF8AA7F84A2.htm#WBCSD2346
5. The important thing that user MUST belong to both campaigns
6. Go to the WCS Page integrated with BlueKai and you will see that Bluekai API returns only one of two segments
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms