SOA Healthcare UI Displays Error Message When Searching Endpoint In Design Tab
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 184.108.40.206.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SOA Healthcare UI Displays error message when searching Endpoint in design tab
In the production environment, the SOA Healthcare UI Displays an error message when searching Endpoint in design tab.
This affects all users and makes it difficult to check the configuration of a specific endpoint.
Steps to reproduce issue in production:
- Sign in to SOA Healthcare and click on Designer tab.
- Click on Configurations tab and double click on the Endpoint Folder to open search page.
- Type in the name of the endpoint to search on the search page.
- Click on the search button.
- An Error will be displayed “java.lang.NullPointerExeption ADF_FACES-60097…”
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms