Selected Lookup Value Does Show In Create/Manage User Screens If One Switches Between The Users Tab
(Doc ID 2338480.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.180116 [Release 11g]
Identity Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.180116 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating or modifying a user, if the end user click on the list of users tab and then returns, the search for Manager and Organization does not populate the fields as expected.
If one close the create tab and start again then it will work unless you do same steps. Create Role or Organization does not cause same issue.
1. Click Create and shows blank user screen
2. Click on users tab again and see the list of existing users.
3. Click on the open Create tab and back to blank user screen
4. Click the Search Organization icon magnifying glass and click Search and get the list of Orgs
5. Pick any organization and click select and the selected entry is not pushed into the field. (Blank)
This can only be fixed by closing Create and restarting.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!