Search Selections Do Not Work For Create/Manage User If Click Back To Users List
Last updated on DECEMBER 17, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 11g to 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating or modifying a user, if the end user click on the list of users tab and then returns, the search for Manager and Organization does not populate the fields as expected.
If one close the create tab and start again then it will work unless you do same steps. Create Role or Organization does not cause same issue.
1. Click Create and shows blank user screen
2. Click on users tab again and see the list of existing users.
3. Click on the open Create tab and back to blank user screen
4. Click the Search Organization icon magnifying glass and click Search and get the list of Orgs
5. Pick any organization and click Select and the selected entry is not pushed into the field. (Blank)
This can only be fixed by closing Create and restarting.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms