How To Add LDAP Groups As B2B Monitoring Users
(Doc ID 2339589.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The goal is to add an LDAP group as a monitor to B2B Console.
Tried the following steps :
1. Login to EM using weblogic
2. Go to Weblogic Domain -> Application roles
3. Select Application Stripe-> b2bui --> Serach
4. The B2BMonitor Role appears
5. Click on Edit
6. Add a Member to the Monitor Role
7. In the Add Principal Select Type : Group
8. Under Advanced Option on the same screen -> select the check box in front of "Check to enter principal name here instead of searching from above. This option can be used for advanced scenarios related to custom authenticators."
9. Select Type : Group and in the Principal Name add the Group ID of the LDAP
10. Save all configs
11. restart the admin and managed servers
12. Login to the B2B Console
13. b2B Console displays the error
"Invalid User. No trading partner found for user <User Name>"
Why does adding a user to the b2b monitor role, does not allow reporting access on B2B Consoles ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document