OIM 184.108.40.206: "ValidationFailedException: Challenge questions provided are not defined in system" When Setting Challenge Ques/Answer in Non-English
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2018
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After a fresh install of OIM 18.104.22.168.0 user can't set the challenge Questions/Answers for at first time login when using non english language in the internet browser:
1. Access OIM identity console with non-English. (e.g. Japanese/German)
2. Login as a new user.
3. It requires a challenge questions, fill it out and submit.
4. IAM-3040026 occurs.
5. Change the browser language to English.
6. Login as a new user who failed at step 2.
7. Fill the challenge questions and submit, it can be successfully finished.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms