OIM 188.8.131.52: "ValidationFailedException: Challenge questions provided are not defined in system" When Setting Challenge Ques/Answer in Non-English
(Doc ID 2340579.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After a fresh install of OIM 220.127.116.11.0 user can't set the challenge Questions/Answers for at first time login when using non english language in the internet browser:
1. Access OIM identity console with non-English. (e.g. Japanese/German)
2. Login as a new user.
3. It requires a challenge questions, fill it out and submit.
4. IAM-3040026 occurs.
5. Change the browser language to English.
6. Login as a new user who failed at step 2.
7. Fill the challenge questions and submit, it can be successfully finished.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!